Friday, February 12, 2010

My farm blog - Chase Estrin

Hodwy! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chase and I'm a new live-in volunteer here on the farm. I came out here last May with a group from the University of Michigan and enjoyed my experience so much I decided to come out for 5 months to learn everything I can about agrarian life. Nature is really a wonderful thing. You find out very quickly that everything that happens in nature has evolved and adapted to what it is now. Even being here for a few days you will learn a plethora of new information dealing with gardening, sustainable practices, and everything in between.

My blog is for my friends and family and covers what I've learned here on the farm as well as what I've been up to. It covers information from our classes and the information that I've learned that, should be, second nature to everyone but has managed to drop out of society. I hope that you enjoy it. Feel free to comment.

Chase Estrin's blog

No comments: